View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 14:13   Link #92
Cookie-Monster

HI everybody! Long time forum prowler.

Decided to make an account just because of this chapter. My fav chapter in a long time (despite all the detractors)

Just wanted to posit the strong possibility that Sasuke's good-guy mode will be short lived.

There is no way that the story will end without a real sasuke/naruto clash. There has simply been too much build up and foreshadowing. It would be terribly poor story writing.

I have a feeling this latest twist is simply a "twist within a twist"

I bet there is more to the Tobirama story line; namely

1) Something that will explain Madara's illogical behaviour when he suddenly turned evil for the hell of it even after coming to a seeming agreement with the 1st. And the fishy circumstances of his 'death'. Perhaps even give a deeper reason for his malice.

2) Something that will serve to turn Sasuke against the leaf once again, and join forces with Madara.

After the kages arrive on the battlefield, I bet the manga will turn back into multiple week flashback mode. This time with Madara as the narrator. And he will probably recount a version of events that went on behind Harashima's back (involving Tobirama).

Maybe some more final lore involving the six paths will come into play to cause changes in sides one final time before the main battle starts.

I also have wild guess (one can hope?) that before said battle, Obito will have a change of heart as well from the final chit chat, and team up with Kakashi again.

Final Battle:
Madara, Sasuke, Ten-Tails, Orochimaru --- vs ---- Everyone else (Kages, Obito, Jounin and cannon fodder)
Sasuke will square up 1v1 against Naruto)

My wild speculations! dont mock me too much =)
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote