View Single Post
Old 2008-01-04, 18:06   Link #48
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post

I believe that the purpose of putting in a Fumina Konoe arc is to fill up the areas for the 24 episode SnS II season. Knowing that some more novel events would not fit in a 24 episode season with the Pheles arc, even with the omission of the Fumina arc, J.C. Staff has probably decided to use Fumina Konoe as an anime original arc, both at the beginning and the end. It's also possible that there may be a Shana III.

Thanks for the explaination. Can we put up a list of the mistake J. C. Staff does in season 1 and their solution they implement in season 2? Their mistake is that they miss out certain events that are crucial to the storyline. It is not like I am criticizing them. In fact, we have to be thankful to J.C. Staff for bringing Shakugan no Shana to us. I just want to understand how they arrange storyline in season 2 to overcome their mistake in season 1. I realized that there is a discussion about this thing in other posts, but hopefully we can put here a quick summary.

Novel: During the arrival of incest twin, Reiji Maigo absorbs Sydonay's severed arm, thereby increase Yuji's power of existence greatly.
Anime: The synchronization of Yuji with Hecate increases his power of existence.

Is any more that I miss? Hopefully, you all can add in to the list.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-01-05 at 21:34.