View Single Post
Old 2008-03-19, 09:13   Link #245
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
And a whole lot of steps behind as far as suitable personality and motivation for such a task goes.

That aside, i am not even sure where this "debate" comes from, as i don't believe there is anything at all to indicate that Kazumi actually would have a chance of becoming one.
Actually, it makes you think. Yoshida Kazumi is willing to die for Sakai-kun, as she resolved to use that hougu if needed. Being able to die for someone, even if you don't know if you love them back, that's commitment. So, if she were to become a Flame Haze for Sakai-kun's sake, I think she is more than motivated. They could even throw in a cheesy "Love is a more powerful force than hate", showing why Shana and Kazumi are stronger Flame Haze than Margery.

There's an entire possibility of stories here of Kazumi the flame haze. The story of the girl who had incredible abilities at the start, thanks to her inner flame coming from love, a more powerful force.

I guess the debate comes from the similarities between Pheles's hougu devouring power of existance and contracts. Because Pheles basically enters Kazumi's body at that time and uses her past, present, and future.