View Single Post
Old 2010-06-22, 18:07   Link #6916
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Don't they have 20mil yen? Ah, it probably doesn't matter.

I agree that Luca will probably be one of the tenants, if they won't be all just low profile money-makers (imagine batteries in a flashlight - nobody really cares about them, it's just the light that they're after, but without them it won't work, though they aren't necessary to be shown..).

Hayate is gonna get overworked if he'll offer his services to everyone. That's just absurd. Anyway, I'm probably wrong here, but I had this thought that perhaps Luca and Nagi had a bet involving Hayate, and Nagi lost.

But until we arrive at that scene...

Is it even gonna be this year? Hahaha....

As for who may be a potential tenant.....

One is possibly Luca, some have suggested Yukiji, but don't you think that she has it nicely set up at the school? She teaches there as well, and doesn't have to pay a dime! I'd exclude her...

Tama & Klaus are out of the picture, right?

Yomi Kyoubashi, the gardener girl that sends Nagi in jealous fits of rage might get an accommodation there for whatever reason. Though she isn't the personal gardener of the ex Sanzen'in estate where Nagi lived, right? I don't know much about her. I'm just thinking what would make an interesting scenario, plus we'd get to know her a little better. But I'm probably wrong here... again... ^___^

Okay, next we have....

Linn. But he can't pay for a room, right? Does he even need a place to stay? Perhaps he'll stay in a room with some other tenant? Like a haunted room, or something....

Sonia? Where does she stay anyway? Hmmm...

One room could be taken by Athena for no reason. Since Hayate is willing to provide services to all of the tenants... hahaha...

I could go through some more characters, but I'm not all that willing. I'll let Hata surprise me. The most obvious characters are probably out of the question. Hata might come up with some event where someone gets evicted, or has to move out of the house for whatever reason. Perhaps even introduce more new characters?

Eh, who knows...

It's still gonna take a long time until we know.

More importantly, is Hata going to do Ayumu's & the others birthdays? There are a lot of them coming up in the following month(s).

Hmmm...

Oh well... we'll see...