View Single Post
Old 2011-03-13, 16:28   Link #3156
fgghjjkll

CTSS - Cut That Shit Subs
We are a fairly new group subbing Infinite Stratos and soon, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, next season with Team Zebraman.

At the moment, we need:
Translators/TLCers - No experience required but depending on the channel activity, you MAY be subjected to a conversation with our current TLers.Enough translators now.

Quality Checker - Erm. 2 month experience needed. Just email me a CV with which groups you've worked for and some copies of your QC reports, thanks. (Alternatively, Join our IRC Channel and we can see how experienced you are. I aim to be an "elitist" group, but our standards are usually slacker than others.)

KTimer - Our KTimer, Midgie, is literally swimming in high school assignments and exams. We'll need a few KTimers. Experience is needed, but former group experience isn't necessary. The test is quite simple. We send you a workraw + script of which you ktime. Midgie will then let me know whether you are good or not.

Typesetter - Current typesetter is really busy, and my typesetting stinx. I'd love someone who would come and help us out in this area too. Experience is preferred, since you'll need to typeset some signs, but overall, typesetting is quite an easy job.

RAW Provider/Encoder - One of our staff in this area is having is server shut down, and therefore cannot encode for us. If you can use Share and know how to encode, email me some of your scripts + final encodes so I can get Aimbotter/EienShouko to look at them.

Capper - A capper would definitely be useful for speedsub projects.
Capper = 1hr after airing time
Share = 24hr after airing time.

Methods of communication:
1. IRC - #ctss@rizon.net (We are all irc frequents.)
2. Email (fgghjjkll[at]hotmail[dot]com)

Site

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2011-03-25 at 00:27.