View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 14:25   Link #9
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
I guess you didn't quite catch why I laugh so hard...

No, it's not bc of people being sexist, or whether there are both male and female that are M-type. It's more about the second they see the word "Pet", they think it's sexist just bc from somewhere they get the idea of male domination, how the book actually got published (and fairly highly rated...sales are about average at 10k/volume, aka far from being unknown). Of course, all this and I have yet to see one poster that have actually read the novel...

People have to realized that Mashiro is a pet mainly bc she basically only knows how to draw and nothing else, ie having zero common sense...(I don't want to go further, since that would spoiled too much...)
When I read comments on ANN, they not just only talk about sexist complaints, but also they got tired of LN adaptations and say something negative like "Congratulations ! Japan, you are now making unoriginal LN adaptations with generic story, characters or something".
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote