View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 19:49   Link #544
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

And so with Titus getting a new kitty to play with, he's suspicions on Dumblemort will quickly die down. It's actually a great play on his part, give the kid what he wants and he'll shut up, it's like a parent to a whiny child.

That said, Aladdin is now pretty much the only known one in that place that sees Dumblemort for what he really is. He was not wrong when he said the guy was a gentle person, he seems to truly love Magicians and has only thoughts of protecting and bettering them, the problem is simply how he views Goi as animals.
The way he treated those kids, it bothered me quite a lot...you cannot say a person is good and kind after treating children like that, even if they were really animals...

And one thing I noticed, Dumblemort referred to Magi as Legendary Magicians, in other words he considers Magi to be to same "species" as him, despite Magi being obviously superior (I really wanna see what Aladdin can do with his full power now, he should be quite devastating what with knowing how to properly work with magic but now without any magoi restrictions). I was actually expecting Magi to be placed above magicians in their mind...but I guess in Dumblemort's mind, Magicians are pretty much at the top of the food chain and anything stronger is simply a small and rare part of his species.

I really want to see how Aladdin solves this, his allies are diminishing and joining Dumblemort's belief's or being distracted like Titus (who I doubt with complain for a while having a new pet to play with).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote