View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 18:13   Link #5601
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Heh, interesting to see Wendy has picked up the DS punch. Decently good fight overall, though, as far as how it is adapted from the manga. One thing that kinda puzzled me, was that they said Cheria could only heal herself, and yet she healed Wendy at the end there.

I'm also still a bit puzzled on the God Slayer thing. I mean, Zancrow had a bit of an excuse since Hades got them the lost magic. But how did Orga and Cheria come by theirs?

Mest was annoying, and Jellal has focused in on the Zeref-magic feeling. Hmmm...
Did they outright say Cheria couldn't heal herself? I assumed it was the opposite of Wendy's Dragon Slayer magic in that she couldn't heal others, but I don't think they said she couldn't.

As to Cheria and Ogra I'd guess it depends on their backstories (if we ever get them). Sabertooth's master is a shady enough guy that I could believe him passing that onto Ogra. With the appearance of Zeref I wouldn't be surprised if some lost magics that had remained hidden somehow began to surface. But since Wendy and Cheria became friends maybe we'll get her story about learning God Slayer magic eventually.