View Single Post
Old 2008-05-29, 23:06   Link #5506
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
If it took Shizuru and Natsuki around 600 fics to get vaguely cliched (obvious bias?), I think Nahoha and Fate have a fighting chance yet. Especially with all the crack going around. XD;; But ahh, HiME fandom... I mourn it. even if I contribute to the doom See, this is why you should update. XP
Passages was updated not too long ago (was really happy about that)
*sighs* yeah.. add me to the list of mourners.. Though there have been some better written fics popping out recently. Nanoha and Fate does have a fighting chance! woo *cheers*! And there are recent non-NanoFate pairings coming out so it's all good. Still haven't found a NanoFate fic that would topple Inter Nos or some of the other fics in my favorites list yet though. I'm still waiting for that NanoFate fic whoever writes it and wherever it comes from *waits patiently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
hehe cool then. =) (i've been riding dirtbikes for 14 years and streetbikes for 5 =P)

and lol, yeash, the kitchen is ok, I caught it before anything rly bad happend, but it did add a charcole taste to the chili-tortilla chip dip i made for dinner, which tastes R L Y good

lol yeah really >.>
that's good then. Ooh a biker person!! Cool! That means you have ample reference for you fic. ^^

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

Spoiler for ...the hell?:
LOL Naolin that was so good! XD how big is that bed?? XD
*tries to stuff Hayate's Lesbian Army there*
Fate: What are you doing?!!
wanwan: caught! o.o
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote