Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-31, 13:18   Link #22859
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
im sorry to bring back an old discussion about the last chapter.

But can we assume tsuki now has a chance against akua because he was able to slip right past her when he went to hug moka?

It seemed like she had no clue WTF happened when he slipped right though her to stop Moka from breaking the locket...

also it is moka that awoke allucard? or was it Tsuki? or was it Moka that awoke Tsuki, who then awoke alucard?
I mean Tsuki going SSJ4 with Allucards awakening were almost in sync no?
I certainly believe that Tsukune has a chance against Akua, not only because of the fact that he seems to be faster then her, but also underwent one month training, with the specific purpose of defeating Akua + Akua's current unstable state is definitely going to turn the battle in Tsukune's favor, in my opinion at least.

On the matter of Alucard and the Shinso blood synchronization, I think that:

- Tsukune "awakened" on his own, and hasn't had any affect on Alucard's "awakening", since during the entire length, of his fight against Kuyou, he was in some alternate dimension, where contact with the outside world has been minimized. I doubt that anything that Tsukune would do in that dimension could affect the "real world".

- Moka has awakened Alucard, when the Rosario has been almost broken by Akua's ritual, due to the fact that, since his return to the "real world" Tsukune hasn't done anything with his Shinso powers.. yet, and I doubt that Tsukune could awaken Alucard just by being in his vicinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
I found a spoiler (sorry but it’s certainly a fake)

Spoiler for Spoiler (Fake?):
Yep, definitely fake, if those spoilers would actually come true, then I think that it would definitely rise everyone's fears that this manga would end sooner then we expected. But, since those spoilers don't make any sense, in relation with the events of the previous chapter, I don't consider them true, at least not with some visible proof
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote