View Single Post
Old 2013-12-16, 12:59   Link #753
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
How can an ideal hero be untrustworthy? Usually, people give the title "hero" to someone because he can accomplish great deeds that others cannot. It mean to deserve his title, a hero must get the job done no matter what. Only those who can abandon anything for his agenda can do such task. Why border questioning a hero's humanity if he can always accomplish his missions? On the contrary, if all it take to stop a hero from saving the world is threatening a single person, how can people trust him with their lives?
the problem lies in their existence, you see, the thing is : it is because they done great deeds that they were called hero, not that because that they are hero so they have to done great deeds, being a hero is altruism, not responsibility.
As for your next question, a hero who can be threatened is far more trustworthy to and your life into, why ?? if he can sacrifice anything for his ideal, you are no exception, someone who can be threatened is someone who have care for the hostage, as for other, if some one threaten him " i will kill 600 man if you did not give up remaining 700" your ideal will cause the death of 600 simply because 700 is greater than 600, if it was me, i'd rather trust the one who can be threatened.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote