View Single Post
Old 2011-06-10, 06:40   Link #47
Riou17
Red☆Crystal

I'd rather not have Jintan die in the end. For me, it just doesn't suit the series. Besides, if he died either Menma or Anaru will not move on. So it's not really a good plot twist.

Anyway, this episode is different which is a good thing because the previous one was heavy on the drama and this one is quite light. I laughed a bit and felt weird when Menma's interacting with the others at the first scene.

I felt bad for Tsuruko in this episode. I have a vague idea why Yukiatsu wants to go out with Anaru because they are in the same position, but then what about Tsuruko? In a sense, all three of them are in the same position but its still Anaru who've Yukiatsu pick instead of her. So I'm expecting a heavy drama on Tsuruko next episode.

At the river scene, I thought both Jintan and Menma are afraid of going into the river. I mean, Menma died at the river so I thought she's afraid to go near it, and then Jintan because of Menma. I also don't have anything much to say at the slow mo. I guess he felt guilty or something based on his expression and when Menma called his name.