View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 15:46   Link #1204
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I don't remember if it was referenced in the anime, but in the manga it was said the Araya was expelled, arrested and sent to juvie (don't remember how he got out though). So I admit that ruined life is a bit exaggerated but you get what I mean.
As for now being murderous...he jammed a car's auto pilot and threw it at two people on a side-walk. If that doesn't scream psycho then I don't know what does.
Kuroyukihime said something to the effect of, "Don't worry you'll never have to see or be bullied by that guy ever again" in one of the episodes which to me basically implied that he'd been expelled and probably charged with assault. She also went out of her way to make sure he got the maximum possible social backlash by making sure he biffed her into a table.

That brings up another subject though, what is up with KYH and the self-sacrifice thing? That's twice now she's stepped right into blunt force trauma and gotten knocked around badly while being in the Accel World. It makes one want to come to the conclusion that the self-loathing thing runs so deep that she's outright suicidal and perhaps had been deliberately looking for a way to martyr herself for Haru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Lol.

When I said show, I meant show his life actually getting ruined or him becoming murderuous. I didn't mean his face.
Maybe one day they can make an epic side story that chronicles the epic journey of as now 3rd tier character Araya and his journey through Juvie hall while trying not to drop the soap, but for now I'd say there's more pressing matters to attend to like the A plot with Haru trying to deal with Cyan Pile and the B plot of Kuroyukihime's incapacitation.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote