View Single Post
Old 2006-12-25, 04:12   Link #273
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ah! Overture is so exquisite and yet tragic at the same time.

We're know getting the whole picture expanded upon Suigintou and much of her flaming hatred towards Shinku that has left a legacy over most of the entire century.

Honestly, though it's a trademark to her signature charm, Shinku should take empathy lessons because her prepotence made her to deem the helpless Suigintou as a pitiful and forsaken child.

Meanwhile, Suigintou proved to her fans true she can also be moe but this was mostly for the pain dragged over and over to seek Rozen without much success.
However, let me tell you that Suigintou's true brilliance lies in her demeaning, ruthless, and nonchalant personality. She just simply ruled when slapped the bouquet of roses and smashed them all to shreds. Her mean voice is so awesome because everytime that I listen to it feels like the edge of a knife is softly going downards on my spine without piercing it, yet the sensation leaves one shivering.
Drama queen seiyuu, Rie Tanaka, is back. Oh, from MO Tomoe and back to Suigintou.

Nothing more I can say about Suiseiseki, but I also love her. She's the mediator among the dolls, that on every attempt tries to reason with them not to engage anymore with the fights relating to the matter of the Alice Game.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote