View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 15:20   Link #1255
MalcolmX

so is kio asemu and romary's son? if so booo, i was actually hoping he would go for arisa lol. or just do both and have a kid with both and then they end up being on opposite sides for some apparent reason. either way i dont like zeheart, hes probably my least favorite char, before that red hair guy that i forgot the name of. i didnt like the red haired guy when he was a kid( not the one who killed grodek, one of the main antagonists one) because his seiyu pissed me off hahaha with that stupid voice. all i really wanted to see was zeheart die but it looks like it might not happen. I was also hoping to see both zeheart and romary die in the same scene being as far apart as possible, and the most painful/dreadful way possible. like living for 3 hours with some virus that makes it impossible to die by getting shot or being blown to bits because your body gets restored until it wants you to die. Sorry i dont like those 2 characters(romary and zeheart). romary because she is a SL.UT(oh i want to be in love with 2 guys and have them do a threesome with me) and zeheart because hes a fruitcake batty bwoy. Why cant the authors be a little more interesting like they were with some of the older series.
MalcolmX is offline   Reply With Quote