Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nagi no Asukara (Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 06:01   Link #5
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Director : Toshiya Shinohara
No idea who this director is. Quick research says his biggest involvement is in the directorial process of the Inuyasha anime and a bunch of Lupin anime (not the latest one, which a certain writer ruined).

Quote:
Original Character Designer : Buriki
Damn. We have a character designer who's known for perv. Denpa Onna and Haganai. Didn't like the character designs for both so I'm pretty sure this is not going to change my opinion. But then again it's...

Quote:
Animation Production : P.A Works
... PA, you already have Red Data Girl and most likely Sakura Kagura in the works (the actual Hisaya anime as he bailed on writing for Tari Tari) and now you're adding another series to your belt. No wonder why your visuals took a beating as of late (Another and Tari Tari look pretty mediocre for a PA Works series). You're taking on too much work.

Well despite the work overload, at least it will look above average. Just don't go overboard with the bad fanservice please. Actually, who am I kidding. This is impossible because of...

Quote:
Series Composition : Mari Okada
Spoiler for Hyperbole version. Involves profanity. You have been warned:

On a more serious and realistic note, this looks very underwhelming production staff wise so I'm giving it a pass unless either Okada proves herself that she's back from coocooland or a bunch of people can guinea pig this for me. Though I'm going to have to make an exception to the 3 ep rule. Gonna need at least half the series for this one to pass the test since I'm more than well aware of Okada's writing tendecies as of late - i.e. they always trainwreck HARD at some point.

Last edited by Pocari_Sweat; 2012-08-24 at 09:49. Reason: Spelling and grammar mistakes.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote