View Single Post
Old 2010-11-20, 00:34   Link #64
Primary Consult

9/10 for definitely felt rushed, could have used some more explanation.
Is there any precedent for Japanese anime DVD release having extended cuts of episodes? This arc could use one...

++excellent Teleport battle. I've never seen a US show pull one off, and can only think of one other anime that even comes close to showing them off well.
+Last order / accel combo always welcome.
+Misaka network chatter

Kindof annoyed the subs I used didn't translate the title of the screen Mikoto was looking at (Antiskill-somethingorother). The fact that Mikoto learned of the teleport battle by hacking into Antiskill with ease was awesome.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they should have showed Awaki's flashback to the traumatizing event. Kuroko's verbal explanation explained what happened, but not why it was traumatizing. Risking that happening again would most certainly be a sickening experience. 5 seconds spent on that would have been far more useful than the 5 second flashback for Agnese in ep 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
To clear up some issues that the anime might have simply glossed over, here's more excerpts from the original text, courtesy of the amazing Teh_Ping who translated it.
-snip-
And thanks very much for that!

Last edited by Primary Consult; 2010-11-20 at 01:51. Reason: Additional thought...
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote