View Single Post
Old 2010-12-09, 14:05   Link #1220
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzerosnuggles View Post
I'm looking forward to how EW: GotD portrays that scene. It's even funnier that he threatens to kill her during the dance then ends up saving her later. At that point, when he takes a swipe at her with his Gundam, I assume her attitude was "Bitch, plz. If you could kill me, you would have done it a loooooong time ago."

One thing I don't find fault with in FT is that it's apparent that Heero doesn't have any female influence in his life aside from distant Aoi. That certainly contributes to why he's not good with people, and women in particular. If Relena wasn't around, I doubt anyone else would have him. xD

He's definitely not like Duo. Shameless flirt. Hit Hilde in the face with a knapsack. Ended up with her gun in his face. And they end up living together how? That's another thing I'd like EW: GotD to explain. Maybe they can confirm if she's the brat's mother or not. Come on, it's a guy and a girl living together in the middle of the war knowing death can come any day, taking walks in the park to watch dogs and children, and he lets her drag him to the circus on a whim. Plus the lunch date at the end of Special Edition showing they still live together after all those years. And they were NEVER intimate? If I recall correctly, the MSG novels had Amuro and Sayla sleeping together. Hopefully, we'll get something like that. It's not a shipping thing. It's a "common sense" thing.
Agreed. If I've ever shipped a couple, it's been those two, simply on the basis that it's pretty darn obvious that they are a couple.

I'm hoping GotD shows how Duo tracked Hilde down and they started living together as well.