View Single Post
Old 2011-02-10, 22:27   Link #116
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

The devil is in the details

I think the episode perfectly elaborates this statement of how the cunning contractor operates. The precise reason as to why you should alwys read the fine print. Then again qb is not obligated to be completely forthcoming with his information. Dishonest he is, but on the subject of moral relativism, this does not exactly make you evil. He's almost like say Lawful Neutral. He is doing something considered good for everyone at large but does not let the concept of morality limit him.

The cyclic nature of the struggles of the Mg vs witches is indicative of the circle of life concept. Again this feel very cyclical in nature like this has been going for longer than anyone could possibly imagine. Qb himself almost seems like transcending existence who has seen things like this more than once. Watching him and Homura makes me think that my recurrence theory might even be correct or at least partially viable.

As is stands there does seem to exist evil in his actions but a bit of nobility in his intentions. We do have to ask though on what universal moral basis we must judge him and his rather Machiavellian methods. More comments when I watch subs.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote