View Single Post
Old 2013-06-30, 02:07   Link #30
ChazzySan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfs View Post
You seem to misunderstand the relationship between mahou shoujo and shoujo (there is none) and not actually have read synopses of this particular series (because they don't sound like the "sappy girly stuff" you want.) To elaborate a bit, mahou shoujo refers to a theme/genre of anime, which features young girls with magical powers, and implies having one of a bunch of typical set-ups for those powers to be relevant in. On the other hand shoujo refers to a target group for a work, girls around age 11-16, but implies nothing about theme or genre. (Although typically stories for that group have romantic plots of some kind. It's still not a genre.)
Either way, you should probably check what you're wishing for before doing so, because it seems this show isn't what you think it is.
And what's wrong with spending a minute a day checking a site for potential laughs from nerds who take cheap entertainment way too seriously?
okay well that is highly arguable because its a matter of perspective, but this is actually becoming a waist of my time. So i'm just going to go ahead and say you win. I like being a nerd btw,and their is no shame in that hater. But you know what, if you want to believe that makes someone the worst kind of person that you business, any which way I am done none the less. you are rite i am wrong, you win, I have better things to do. bye <3
ChazzySan is offline   Reply With Quote