Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-20, 05:23   Link #2005
Shiemi
Counting days

Thanks to the people who replied. ^^ Gave me some things to think about. My bf seems like the sentimental type and actually, lately he has been mentioning how cheaper it is to make hand crafted stuff in some cases. He has even given me hand crafted cards before so perhaps in his case, he might like that kind of sappy stuff. Will think about that.

UltimaWolf, your situation gave me a sensation of deja vu from my brother telling me the same exact thing from his gf last year. He was going insane and wanted to call or text her, but I kept telling him not to do it. Somehow, he managed to stop himself and before the week was over, it was his gf who had been texting and calling and then got back together with him.

I cannot really say that the same will happen to you as girls have lots of different personalities, but like RadiantBeam said, giving her space is the best option, which is what my brother did, regardless of how it will end. And btw, my brother's gf has kept doing this from time to time and last time they were not together for more than a month. ^^;;; Now they are engaged again so in that sense, I don't get them.

K Babyy, your situation is really tough, but right now my head is messy and can't answer. If I feel I can add to anything others possibly answer you, I might PM you later on.

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote