View Single Post
Old 2008-04-24, 09:43   Link #385
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
V.V.: This island sure is interesting. Now...
(Oooh this is interesting. Oooh that is fun. I want to slap this brat. XD)
This brat annoys me. I will lend you a hand to slap him

Quote:
I made some mistakes when writing this part previously (since that's written before I play), I'll correct it and go more detailed here.
In the submarine, after talking to C.C., when choosing a weapon to bring:
△ 拳銃を手に取った (take the pistol)
X 手榴弾を手に取った (take the grenade) ←Choose this.

Rai flees and hides in the woods. Rollo, round 1:
△ ギアスを使う (use geass)
X ギアスを使わない (don't use geass) ←Choose this.
Rai throws the grenade at Rollo. Strangely, it goes off between them. Rai gets swept off his feet, falls off a cliff, and luckily falls into the sea. (So that's how he got away from Rollo.)

Rai swims up. But upon hearing the explosion, soldiers are now searching for intruders. Rai hides into the woods again. At the waterfall he finds Rollo already waiting there, and they are surrounded by numerous armed soldiers. Rollo, round 2:
△ 少年にギアスをかける (geass the boy)
X 兵士にギアスをかける (geass the soldiers) ←Choose this.
Rai: (geass) cover me to escape from this boy!
A soldier grabs Rollo's arm and twists it. But the next moment he collapses on the ground with a knife stabbed in his chest.
Upon this scene, Rai starts getting flashback of his past and his geass temperarily loses control, and orders every soldier to protect him from that boy. Rollo starts to do his job.
Tortured with more flashback, Rai flees from that place.
Now I know what is going on. I had been playing the game blindly . Thank you Koshimizu. What mission is Rollo on? To guard the island preventing intruders? Wish to learn more about him soon.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote