View Single Post
Old 2011-05-24, 10:50   Link #93
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Really, stop talking like "I know everything and you know nothing', orz. Madhouse is obviously big studio. THAT'S the problem. They lacks integrity and infamous for heavily using oversee (China, mostly) workforce for TV series animations. Unless it is movie, I expect absolutely nothing from them. If you really say they are good, then blah. I say never for light novel adaptation.

Plus, it really doesn't change the fact they are devoting their souls in producing Marvel remakes, and prioritising it.

Needless had horribad original content anyway, and worsened it with original ending - TYPICAL way of Madhouse crewing up adaptation. Aoi Bungaku is rehash of Japan literature in worse way except spider, Kobato became mediocre series with bad pacing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
You mean Milky Holmes' animation quality? No, please no.
The script as comedy was good but the animation leaft a lot to desire.
Milky Holmes' animation was good, in its own way. It went its best as I can for low-budget animation. The thing important was directional sense that was melted inside the plotline and animation, which is why made it so good. Script only can never make Milky Holmes good series.

But anyway, JC sucks, unless there is Milky Holmes or Toradora Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And now, we have that thing on the TBS...

*looks at my own avatar with Asako Nishida's quality*

*gets depressed*
... it's more like Asako's design is some serious bug. It is simply impossible to be more faithful than her design