View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 06:32   Link #68
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Episode 10:

- Free sig. Rendered by Production IG. Its even AS-safe:

- The director decided that physics-defying only occurring in action sequences is not enough. And thats how Arisa's granddad's moustache became the way it is.

- "Calls or texts or something...can we..." This episode Shu is pretty much on the level of those skirt-chasers at the beach in typical romance anime that hit on the harem leads love interest. I pity the fool. I really do.

- The Daryl seeing his Dad in the elevator scene reminds me of pretty much every episode ever of Grey's Anatomy. Couldn't stop laughing.

- Guess Gai resents Shu just as much as Shu is jealous of Gai. Both Inoris seemingly "chose" Shu over him.

- http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5959.html
Looks like Yozora is not the only one with an air friend.

- Still one of the better episodes of Guilty Crown. Not quite as good as the last episode, though what happened near the end was very exciting. I'm not finding nearly as much things to make stupid jokes at, so this show is obviously heading in the right direction. Can't wait for next week.

- Judging from the preview, looks like we'll finally see Hare's void. Since Hare is someone Shu actually considers a friend, it should be something relatively powerful.

- You know you want the sig.
       /
      / \|
    /