View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 22:11   Link #239
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Yeah, I basically agree. I posted earlier stating the same point you did, about the girl who acted Sara. She ruined her image, COMPLETELY for me. Its fortunate I still have access to Zero, where I can immediately cleanse myself of the plague that is Miss Macross. Otherwise, I have no idea where I'd end up.

But that episode was so beautiful (if watched in conjunction with Zero), brought a tear into me eye.

- Tak
Lucky you, today I had to format my computer and I lost my Macross Zero .
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
The "hostilities" are open in romance. I also can't wait how things will evolve between all of them, but I also starting to believe Ranka and Sheryl share a very very close bond as well. On the last scene, it was very delightful to wath and I wonder if we'll have a music video with Megumi Nakajima for that particular song (Aimo - Tori no Hito). There is good material for music video, that's for sure.

I wish we'll know a number of answers about the Bird-Human and the Megaroad-1 since I have the strong feeling this series can be heading towards that.
Let's open so, I do want more of the answer to Bird Human and Megaroad-1. While I don't think Megaroad-1 will be answered ;however, I think that Bird Human will be answered. Also I do hope to see the Aimo song into music video, personally my favorite song in Frontier yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Well, that's probably why we got to see Miranda Melin in a total of like six scenes... and Ranka got to upstage her during the premiere. Miss Big Juggs Melin didn't stand a chance, especially not after Sheryl immediately did the 'oh, hey' casual brush-off to greet Ranka enthusiastically.

When you're snubbed by big-name stars AND the director....
She actually had name? What was the point of giving a useless character a name .