View Single Post
Old 2009-08-15, 15:00   Link #1986
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maydie View Post
I don't think Hayate "loves" A-Tan . he's more in a rush to seek forgiveness and just say that he's sorry.
If he wouldnt have any feelings for Athena than he wouldnt be soo depressed... he got asked if he kissed a girl... and so he remembered the happy time with Athena who doesnt remember him (first what he throught not knowing hinas story)... later he remembered soo many scenes with her and told that it was his fault that he is in such position now becouse he was stupid and stubborn he didnt listned to athena and at the end he got sold by his parents...

I guess Hayate just wants to tell Athena what happened and that she was right at that time.... simply he needs to push that heavy burden off his heart after 10 years.... he thinks that becouse he was stubborn he hurt athena.... and mostly athena thinks that she was the one that made hayate suffer (byt the things she said to him at that last day together...)

So for now Hayate wants to tell her eeverything and say sorry....he wants to clear the misunderstanding and see what will happen.

Well Athena was the first girl that he kissed, slept in 1bed, had soo much fun in his whole life and first girl that he sworn to be with her forever.... there was no other girl that he done that things with after parting with athena... so I tihnk that even after hinas confession (which mostly wont happen now... becouse hayate might reveal the truth that athena was his girlfriend which he really loved.... so hina after hearing that will hold back with confession)... hayate wont be able to accept it till he wont clear the thing with athena... will she accept him and get close to him again... or their relantionship wont be born again... (like after clearing the past... athena says that its too late now for them to be together again...)

anyway time will show how tha will play out ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote