View Single Post
Old 2010-06-04, 14:31   Link #10802
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgBarca View Post

So...who killed them ?
I can make a theory with Genji/Nanjo as the killer
When Genji knock on the door, Eva was alive and Hideyoshi was taking a shower. However, as shown with the recipe scene, Eva was doubting the servant to hide Kinzo death, so she was suspecting the servants. It's why she didn't open the door first. Kanon left.
Then, Genji decided to talk about the letter out loud. Eva think it was a letter for her and opened the door. Genji enters, kills Hideyoshi and Eva. Then he use X to fake the chain that Kanon will cut later...or the servants are all acomplice and Kanon never cut any chain at all.
Sorry, but Genji, Kumasawa, and Nanjo are not murderers . At the time it was spoken it was referring to EP1, so you can't really argue this one.
(it was said by Lambda to counter Battler's idea that the three killed each other)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgBarca
I can make a theory with Kanon/Kumasawa as the killer
The first one :
Kanon killed Eva and Hideyoshi when he entered in the room.
Because of the same red text, Kumasawa isn't a murderer. The only one in your theory that could have killed them was Kanon.

Which isn't really a new theory for the second twilight, but it's one of the more popular ones. Examining each person's alibi again:

Kinzo: Dead
Krauss: Identifiable corpse, and Battler clearly sees it. That means he's dead.
Eva: The victim, and she didn't commit suicide after committing murder.
Rudolf: Unidentifiable corpse, but his identity is guaranteed. That means he's dead.
Rosa: Unidentifiable corpse, but her identity is guaranteed. That means she's dead.
Jessica: With Battler in the parlor at the time. The only time she could have killed them was when Kanon was injured, and she was out of Battler's sight. But Genji locked the room so she would need Kanon's key to enter and kill them. And the victims must have faked their deaths to be killed at that time. So I would say she's innocent.
George: With Battler in the parlor at the time. He was also with Battler until the very end. So I would say he's innocent.
Battler: He's the detective, so he didn't kill them.
Maria: With Battler in the parlor at the time. The only chance she could have killed them was after she was thrown out of the study. But Genji locked the room so she would need Kumasawa's key to enter and kill them. And the victims must have faked their deaths to be killed at that time. So I would say she's innocent.
Natsuhi: With Battler in the parlor at the time. She was also with Battler until the very end. So I would say she's innocent, if EP5 is any indication.
Hideyoshi: The victim, and he didn't commit suicide after committing murder.
Kyrie: Unidentifiable corpse, but her identity is guaranteed. That means she's dead.
Genji: He isn't a murderer.
Nanjo: He isn't a murderer.
Kumasawa: She isn't a murderer.
Gohda: Unidentifiable corpse, but his identity is guaranteed. That means he's dead.
Kanon: He was with Kumasawa at the time, but she could have lied, so it's possible he is the killer.
Shannon: Battler never saw her corpse, even though it is identifiable. Basically she could have faked her death, escaped from the storehouse using the window and killed them.

Jessica and Maria have very small windows of opportunity to kill them, but it makes things much more complicated.
Shannon and Kanon as culprits make it much simpler, but there isn't enough evidence to prove which one of them did it. At least, I haven't been able to find it.
SeagullCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote