View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 09:12   Link #6
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

People need to understand something.

There is more than meets the eye to Kabuto.

One of his various mysteries is his steady fascination with naruto.

In the Chuunin forest of death, Kabuto was very very clearly being "extra nice" to Naruto.

It seemed he genuinely liked naruto as a person.

Kabuto went so far as to comment that if naruto learned how to control his kyuubi chakra he would "become a monster" in the non-literal sense.

Later on at the chuunin finals, We were given an entire scene just to show Kabuto taking a comfortable seat with a view and exclaiming "Naruto-Kun, Please entertain me, I have a tough job ahead"

When he was fighting naruto, Kabuto kept making fun of naruto, kept prodding him, kept nudging him.

Very simply put, Kabuto was just intersted in seeing the limits of naruto's power.

It is my opinion that Kabuto half willingly took that rasengan simply because he wanted to see what Naruto could do. But he didnt expect that level of damage.

Kabuto could have sweeped naruto, head butted him etc, to get out of that rasnangan "grip"

So many times during that fight, Kabuto kept giving naurto chances to live.

Naruto is no where NO WHERE near a match for kabuto.

If kabuto and naruto were to fight again and this time no fooling around, naruto would die so fast.

Same with the kabuto vs tsunade fight. Kabuto took a soldier pill and exploited Tsunades mortal phobia. Tsunade would have kicked teh shit out of him if he hadnt used that blood phobia to his advantage.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote