View Single Post
Old 2010-08-28, 10:47   Link #105
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Isnt the ability to hijack other esper powers only in awakened mode? Because i didnt wanted to bring awakened accel to this discusion, hi is just a walking hack, if he figures how to vector co2 back to o2 and residual substances from cells back to sugars and proteins, he can just write "god" on his forehead. (wont run out of breath, stamina, no need to drink, eat, rest..)
ah No.

the battle between rank 1 and 2 is already translated in baka-tsuki.

After getting hit once by an unknown attack or the dark matter accelerator analyze it within seconds then when kakine attacks the second time. It's already useless and within his "filter". So he gets to pawn and show the power gap with rank 2. While protecting the bystander and just playing around and only getting hit once. Accelerator only awakens after the battle is already won when Kakine do something insanely stupid.

You should read it. it's epic

Quote:
Well, Mikoto isnt exactly "immune" to electricity, she just controls it, so it will not harm her. This was my point with my post before, (maybe accel was not the best example). Electricity will harm Mikoto if she CANT control it. If another esper (some super sister lv 5) shot thunder at her, but her control over it would be superior, meaning that mikoto would not be able to gain control over it when it hits her body, she will by harmed by it. And if there can exist a esper with superior control over power than another esper on the same level, then there can be an esper, who can break throught accel defense.
better control..................... hmm well so far mikoto is the strongest long range artillery a and electro master. So we don't know. But wit her battle with Mugino. With the same roots as range artillery she can some how deflect it. With how their powers works the same. So even in those 2 level 5 with only low difference in power out put. Mikoto can still dodge it. So I think with the same nature as electricity and same firing type ability. Even a new set of sisters come out as a level 5. Mikoto can still hold her ground.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote