View Single Post
Old 2011-07-30, 09:00   Link #88
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

Don't you think you're being a little hard on the Quincy?;uhoh: Ichigo was in front of Ginjou and he didn't trust Ishida, it's because he was desperate to make Ichigo, understand, he was caught unawares. That doesn't make him worthless. He was distracted and because of that, he was wounded. It's not like he actually fought them and got beat-down.
As what Slayerx post,” you’re loosing touch with what the issue is” ……try to read again the quote I quoted from him so you’ll understand why I agree and said that to Ishida……….. I’m not being little hard/underestimating quincy’s, It was Kubo!......(for letting him so open)……..i like Ishida and it hurts me to see him got cut twice without putting a fight or even defending himself somehow…

Quote:
He's not stupid,Ichigo admitted that he didn't really trust Ginjou during training, for his final fullbring. Urahara and Isshin were being secretive. They chose not to tell him anything. Urahara manipulated him, and then turned him into a hollow-shinigami hybrid without his knowledge. His father has been lying to him his entire life. Orihime lied about being attacked, Chad not only tried to cover for Inoue's lie. He omitted being attacked as we;;. and didn't tell Ichigo any of his suspicions regarding Tsukishima's powers. Right now everyone that he should trust and depend on, has been lying to him. It's not so odd that he chose to believe the words of a stranger, especially when he was desperate, powerless, and it seemed as if that stranger was the only one who would tell him anything. Especially when that stranger, seemed to have a common enemy and was the key to getting his powers back.
You don’t understand me, do you? That’s why I conclude/summarize there “it is because everyone is lying from the start….”

And you can’t change my mind to say that Ichigo is dumb and stupid in trusting them, eventhough he has nothing left anyone to trust……it doesn’t make any sense….a stranger is still a stranger……..and in fact, mind you, Ichigo is been lying EVEN TO HIMSELF TOO right in the beginning of this arc when he said to Keigo that “I’m fine with peace until I die” with his POV’s saying: “I’ve never once felt superior due to being able to see ghost. And I never thought to make a living with it. I also never thought to help anyone because of it I ……..just dreamed of having a life where I couldn’t see them. I’ve become what I’ve always dream… ”

If he really feels that way in the beginning then why didn’t he just choose to stay away from them and just act like statue which not minding anyone. And now, just this past chapter, he’s asking himself what is the purpose of regaining his power if all of this just happen – my answer? …..its because he’s dumb and stupid in trusting them.

Quote:
If you want to blame anyone, blame Urahara for being so smart, that he's stupid. His choices, the ones that he makes to protect people, always end up putting them in harm's way.
Huh?!? Why would I blame Uruhara…..Kubo never tell us yet whether he and Isshin is been aware with this situation. It was Ginjou who’s speculating him in the first place and trying to make doubt in Ichigo’s mind by turning his back to Uruhara and make what he witness back then a way to gain Ichigo’s trust. Ginjou is evil right from the start.

Quote:
Do not blame Ichigo, for being a pawn. That's all he's ever been because of the constant lies, and I don't think he deserves all the criticism that he gets.
My bad if my previous post seems like pin pointing Ichigo’s character as a whole stupid and dumb – of course not! If there is a reason why Bleach gotten this far, of course, its all because of him. And I’m still willing to keep up with the series to know how he could fulfill his destiny. And hey……..i’m not the only one who said that his dumb and stupid, all of the people he defeated always notice that too! : P

Ichimaru Gin