Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Romney's Hurricane "Relief Effort" Was as Fake as Ryan's Soup Kitchen Photo Op
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/comme...tchen-photo-op

Not much of a surprise here.
Actually, I was going to reply to this first but I think I was very angry about this. I know that TRMS show, Rachel Maddows look like she was very angry about that as well. So I am going to be in rant (really dont care if I get neg for this) mode about this.

Mitt Romeny, I want to be nice about this, but I dont think I can do it. Seriously, I think you just do these things so you can make yourself better and actually dont even care about anybody but yourself and your fanbase. First of all, Red Cross doesnt not accept any type of food and other stuff(like Diapers, Water)donations, they only take cash or blood drive and that it. What did you do, Food Drive, then know that isnt going to work, and just for a stupid photo op. If you really want to help them, you could told them that donate blood, send money to Red Cross or any other thing besides that.

In fact, if you want to, you could have flown to these places for only a few hours and speak to them, really help out on the ground with moving supplies, talking to leaders about it. It only take a few hours but America would see that you have the compassion to go to these place to help out, not being a swing state rally or doing something phony like this. I think that if we elected Ronmey as the next POTUS, when I think we all going to be in big trouble.