View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 08:57   Link #38
garbage

gaushhh!!! Mashiro's continuous Sorata no/wa/ga baka is just so cute ^^, ... all the way to that game ahaha... and then
さ (sa) ... sorata no baka no sa ... nyahaha WHUT??? :P
then end it with a killer smile
Finally Sorata shows he can pull his weight even within that bunch, with a great idea, way to stump the geniuses :P now he has to be the leader ehehe..into the fire. well it's better to lead a team of geniuses than a team of morons right?

and just like that the show ended, really enjoying how the show makes you forget the time, how it absorbs you into the story, even with the antics of the cast. It ended with a beautiful but somber mood. I still feel though that the decision is Mashiro's alone, but it made me think again that maybe there is some other reason aside from "Manga" that's keeping Mashiro in japan.

special mention: Ryounosuke finally shows himself ^^ my immediate thought was ..wow long hair,this guy doesn't really go out....almost missed that OP/ED >"hey who's that girl?" to omotte imashita >.< But why is he still not with them during the door sequence?

xtra : I love that room painting! , wish i could have Mashiro paint my room too....and she can stay too.. if she wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
...Also Takamori Natsumi who voices Misaki has got some crazy vocal range, I already knew that since this Misaki is really different from the Misaki she did in Another but got a good reminder from the one line Misaki says when they start playing the game,she sounded completely different.
yeah I did a double take on that part too had to rewind,thought the player jumped pretty good i must say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'll keep an eye out for that if I were you

Though if you look at it from another point of view- he doesn't like girls, he is pretty close to Sorata, and he certainly looks feminine enough....
ouch now you made me think that, and i've never even thought/considered any of that sort between them for a micro second. even with the way he (Ryu) looks, he should definitely go for Rita.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
Heh, was kinda hoping Ryuunosuke would turn out to be a girl, but this works too. Btw, I really like this anime's OST, especially the one at the end.
I on the other hand always thought Ryuunosuke is a guy, so it took me quite some time to connect that new person with long hair = Ryu, nyahaha. He also has some Heavyweight connections there.

Wonder what's Jin's Issues with the student council

Last edited by garbage; 2012-12-04 at 09:28. Reason: Additions,replies