View Single Post
Old 2008-05-25, 20:45   Link #293
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
Question for the haxxbusters.

I'm rethinking Kiritsugu's design and at the moment he's basically turning into an S-rank version of Teana sans illusions. However, for one of his device's modes I'm considering putting in a nerfed version of the Blaster System. The idea is that instead of boosting his beamspam capabilities (something Kiritsugu doesn't use except under special circumstances), only the bits are used in order to enhance his ability to lay down covering fire and attack an enemy from multiple angles. These are controlled by 'sugu's device and only place a moderate strain on his Linker Core, about as much as the average Full Drive form. Thoughts/Opinions/Flames?
Well as long as the covering fire that the bits put out aren't ridiculous walls of spam I don't see any major problems with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
The only evidence we have (or I have, anyways, you guys can probably come up with something) that the Full Drive places any strain on the mage is RH's Excelion form. Zamber, Exceed, Gear Excelion, Dagger Form (If you can call it an FD form), Bogenform, none of these seem to place any strain on the mage, or at least not to the point where they can't just grin and bear it.
*shrug* I doubt that they would have mentioned it in the series if it wasn't an issue. That said though, this really only applies for Fate and Nanoha since they're the only ones with a 'fulldrive', Actually maybe subaru as well.
Quote:
Kiritsugu's a thirty-odd year old veteran who's old friends with Lindy and the rest of the Harlaown family. I think I can pull off a believable S-rank with that kind of timespan to work with.
And here I was going to hit my own characters with the nerfbat who are currently around the same age/experience. Although that's more becuase I've got a handful of them

Go ahead with it and give us the profile already.
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote