View Single Post
Old 2008-11-20, 10:50   Link #36
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex View Post
anyone else getting sick of taigas attitude towards ryuuji? cuz im finding her to be more annoying every episode.
You have me with you.

1/ Seriously, using buoy to race make the competition becomes pointless, but well it's expectable so i don't mind. Throw objects at other people so hard that they fell down to the pool is a dangerous joke. But strip another classmate's top out then throw it away is really crossing the line.
Try that with real high school student in real life and she will burst in tears and you gonna scar her mentality for life. Ami is just too nice seriously.

2/ She comes along with the trip on her own decision is what i expect. But called the guys (who help her in every way, in every situation) "a dog" right before his and your friends in a such non-joking manner; then see that guy accept it, is a seriously pathetic sight.

First Ep in the whole anime season that i have to use mouse to skip parts because can't stand the sight. First time vote 6 in AS also (normally would not vote if find something so pathetic)

If such absurd things ever happens again, they should make it so it obviously for comedic purpose. Otherwise it's just so hard to stand such scenes.

PS: at least this EP have nice Ami and nice Ryuuji moments, up to 16mins mark.