View Single Post
Old 2010-12-14, 18:46   Link #2059
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
The sloppy natural grass field in Chicago will slow us down morso than the weather, unless it's epic....We've actually won our last 4 below 40 degree games, but bad weather on a bad feild is worst...OBVIOUSLY being a dome team we'd like to avoid that, but I doubt this Chicago team would beat us down....

As for the rest, I'm just making a case...I never said this or that wasn't a fact, just making the argument why I don't think our schedule has much to do with how good we are or can be right now...
Stop complaining about the field. The 49ers excelled on natural grass in San Francisco for years. This is football. Not everything is going to be perfect. That includes the gridiron.

I think a schedule has everything to do with it. Tampa Bay hasn't beaten a team with a winning record this year, yet they're on the verge of going to the playoffs. That doesn't scream "for real" to me. New Orleans have the crown for now, so they deserve the benefit of the doubt. But like I said, the next few games will tell us something.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote