View Single Post
Old 2011-04-15, 13:54   Link #9724
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Your not the only one they drag a civilian into it but get dumped and ordered around like a part of their world. If I'm scaling which is better heroin from mikoto and index. I will pick mikoto than a nun that has a universe for as a stomach and loves to bite your head off. Reminds me of Charlote biting Mami's head.

And when they ask who will be stupid enough to go against the leader of the angels to Touma. Hello in angel fall arc. Touma didn't think twice to confront Gabriel just to protect his family. Even though Micheal is still higher than Gabriel and the form is incomplete its still an archangel.

They are making Touma look stupid despite all the help he had done. They are treating him an outsider and an amateur. Even though both are true he is still the one who prevent the previews events. Give some more credit to the poor guy and literally poor guy thanks to meal expenses of a certain munchdex.
It was also redundant....they were on the brink of war with the Roman Catholic Church.....which has God's Right Seat.....so who would attack the temporal representative of the leader of the Angels? Why the one with the buried power of the Son of God of course......as he did right after Carissa was beaten...

Hell Touma is really their only real weapon and shield now...