View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 10:04   Link #667
sasahar17

I was told a while ago that I could put on any world building snippets for MLYRL I made on this thread. Well, this here is the first one.

Spoiler for ML:DYRL, VF-8 Crusader II:

The next one is going to be the Over Eagle that was briefly touched on in Try Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
Probably best if Yui's friends don't show up until Yui's already been at Yukon base for a while. Maybe they've come to assist with the next phase of testing. That way they can be shocked by the fact that Yui has fallen for a guy. Also, no reason they all need to help try to get them together. After all, some of them might not approve of Yuuya, and Episode 19 indicated that Yui herself is a bit of a chick manget.

At any rate, I approve of the general concept. Someone write this!
Good point: Isumi and Shimako would be all too happy that Yui has fallen head over heels for this handsome man, but I am now seeing Kazuza and Aki being the ‘over-protective best friends from hell’. I can just see it now: Yui will be having to talk down overzealous BFFs who think that it’s ‘high time Yui get married and settled down’… or something to that effect. Meanwhile, Yuuya will be undergoing a trial that would make what Greg Focker went through look absolutely tame.

What the hell, let’s just take this idea, add some more harem comedy and the rule of funny and hit frappe. Sandeck is convinced Yuuya is the perfect gene donor for his super soldier project and is actively trying to get Cryska to seduce him. Yifei is takes Chinese waifu to a whole new level and will be trying to drag Yuuya to the altar any chance she gets. Natalie is the conflicted spy girl stereotype who has fallen head over heels with Yuuya and will find ‘redemption through the power of love’. Sharon is the desperate ex-girlfriend who has finally seen the light and wants Yuuya back in her life. Yui is the first girl who has to deal with her friends and family interfering with her love life. Yuuya’s only island of sanity in these hostile waters is Argos Flight, and even that starts sinking when little midget Tarisa (previously the person he’d mentally labeled as #1 bro and the only female he can possibly be safe around) decides she wants to get in his pants as well.

And Orson will be filming the entire thing for posterity. Huzzah.

Man, that would really turn TE into Infinite Stratos. It’s too bad I suck at rom com, or I really would write this just for the heck of it..

Last edited by sasahar17; 2013-03-10 at 05:22. Reason: Changed MORE stuff about the VF-8
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote