View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 03:20   Link #5862
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
There are other considerations in play that you're ignoring/forgetting. Figure them out if you want to continue this line of discussion; otherwise I've already made my point.
If you're thinking about secrecy, there's no secrecy about a bunch of destroyed ASH on an Orb island. But with a flight-capable mobile suit, you could attack suddenly and be gone before everyone knows about it.
Quote:
Considering how much bloody planning he put into every other detail in Destiny? Yeah. That said the "factors" you're talking about are remarkably open for their fulfillment, and let's not forget that if push came to shove he'd just set up the factors himself.
Well, if Durandal had planned everything in detail such that he even expected to be fighting Freedom, then he wouldn't be sending the ASH unit.
Quote:
No, it's not the only way to defeat the Freedom, but it is the best way to destroy the Freedom, seeing how it fucking worked.
The fact that it worked doesn't mean it's the best way.

But even if that's how it works, it only further shows that sending the ASH wasn't the best way since it didn't work, which calls into question what kind of planning was put into this attack or even if Durandal even expected to fight the Freedom.
Quote:
Someone let me know when everyone isn't trying to defend the parts of SEED that don't deserve defending. This is getting tiresome already.
To what are you referring?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote