View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 10:14   Link #5875
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Back in SEED it probably didn't (though I'd like to point out that it successfully deterred ZAFT in SEED and later thought it could deter ZAFT again in SEED Destiny).

But I'm not talking about that instance.
Honestly, it doesnt really matter what instance you are talking about, Orb can't deter the Zaft or EA forces. it's a small country with a small army, the only reason they " outlasted " Zaft in Destiny was because of Terminal/Arch angel, and Talia sending out a general retreat to the Zaft forces, Orb didn't win that battle, Zaft's object was never to destroy orb, only capture Djibril

When did Zaft ever attack Orb outside of Destiny? If you are talking about the small incident regarding the Arch Angel's first entry into orb, that was one submarine and the 4 stolen GAT-X series, not a big armed force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Sorry I sorta started it lol, It sorta came up in one of my comments then the community did the rest of the work rofl, somewhat predictable actually

Wait until it blows up again with the SD remaster XD, I for one will have the popcorn ready
Save some for me
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote