View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 16:20   Link #2579
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Well that would certainly kill a lot of bruisers.

Heh.
you think assassins will dominate brusiers that badly with that change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Rengar Update PBE + more

Looks like OP champ but what is certain is the skin is 200% OP WW's bro !
He reminds more of one of the leonin(lion-humanoid) race from MTG, than a were-wolf, but maybe that's just me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Hmm... they're reverting the penetration formula? They switched them before for good reason, because calculating % before flat like it was originally made people complain that buying resistances was useless.
Well the bigger issue Xypherous claimed was back then, that issue was really not the system, but the fact that Last Whisper gave +40% attack speed AND +40% armor penetration making it + Brutalizer a bit absurd and great on everyone.

Quote:
I wonder then if they're going to buff MR items. Because really, its AP that uses flat pen the most, with mpen marks + sorc shoes (on top of abyssal being really popular as first item). Now getting void staff on top of that as well? Putting % before that means up to 95 MR is reduced to zero, or if you've amumu/fiddle in your team, 134 MR with one or 173 MR with both.

Of course, it would make haunting guise more popular (shudders at the though of AP carry with Guise + Abyssal + sorc shoes + voidstaff), but I hope they really test the conversion back thoroughly before putting it live.
Though I am not sure how they consider how it will effect the MR front hmmm.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote