View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 03:37   Link #865
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
If you actually want to know, it's because considering how much they were hyped up, we were hoping they would actually make more difference to the overall plot.
Fans hyped them up, not Kubo...

Kubo made it clear that Aizen was just testing them. Kubo made it clear that Aizen was the real threat, but Arrancar fanboys and girls kept insisting that he wasn't and they were. They weren't hyped up by Kubo. If you are referring to Hitsu's speech. It had already been established, that SS really didn't know that much about Hollows and characters can be mistaken. You can't take everything they say at face value, because they're not always right when it comes to their suppositions. Fanboys and girls glorified the Arrancar, not Kubo. They did make a difference, it just wasn't the way you would have liked. They were used to develop, Aizen, his plan, Hollows, Hybrids, the Shinigami, and Ichigo because he was a hybrid Shinigami, and it's his world. They had a purpose and they served it well. They just didn't do what the fans wanted them to do because they were fodder. That was clear from the begining, well at least it was to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
one thing that wrong for me is the newest arc!
they should finish the manga with Aizen as the worst and final villain....

no fullbring arc anymore!!
and also, Orihime's role is too small in Karakura's battle
Why does everyone hate the fullbring arc? It's a great arc. Also, Aizen isn't dead, and is immortal. More than likely he will be back. Just because he's out of the picture, doesn't mean he can't come back. Otherwise, he would be dead right now, he isn't dead and has immortality. He's gone but he isn't forgotten. He just needed to be away so Kubo could develop his fullbringers.

Orihime's role has been huge!!! . Although her primary role is "healer" she has to be present so she can heal Ichigo and.. ... Tsukisihima . She has had a lot of panel time, and she's not really a fighter anyway so aside from healing and being under Tsukishima's mind control, there isn't really much she can do. Except to be saved by Ichigo, which is role that a lot of characters can fill. Um...exactly what do you want her to do?

I think Rukia needs a bigger role, but as of right now, ...I am actually glad she's not here. (I am an IchiRuki shipper) this way, only Orihime and Sir Useless One are under Deabo's mind control...I also think that Tsukishima is related to Aizen. He looks to similar to Aizen, and his abilities are similar. New Characters with similar appearances and abilities are usually connected to pre-existing characters with similar appearances and abilitie. Some would say that it's a case of only six faces or say it's a "lack of creativity" or "recycled abilities" but most of the time, you find out that's it's for a reason and there is actually a method to Kubo's madness.

As for the reason this thread was created. I don't see where Bleach went wrong, I think it's good as it is now, but for some reason it's not appreciated

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-07-26 at 03:49.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote