View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 19:06   Link #9
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

stopped at episode 10 of bakemonogatari: i realized i don't really like it; probably because it's more about psychological rather than the relation between the two. After the first 2 episodes, the female protagonist... disappears. Also the black/red/white-cuts annoyed me much. Looks more like a surreal story about spirits/horrors to me.

This is most probably because i just recently started watching japanese animation, and so i might not fully appreciate these works. I'm sure there are deep messages thro these animes, but it's not exactly what i was looking for. Anyways, i guess it has been a good thing watching this, because i can let you understand what i tend towards to.

If the other animes you listed are more about fantasy/weird stuff rather than the relation between the two protagonists, let me know, since i got only 5 days left of massacre.

Thank you again for your answers, i really appreciate it.

Starting to watch Mayoi Neko Overrun!

EDIT
ok, from the first episode i can surely say that i will enjoy it much. Thank you very very much for this one. It even got so many similar things with Zero no Tsukaima and Toradora, as far as character design is concerned. Nice catch.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-04 at 19:31.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote