View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 17:52   Link #859
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now THIS is an episode I can GET behind!

Lelouch is the biggest prick in the universe. You know, I TOLD everyone to be AFRAID of that Geass of his plans. Ohh... that sneaky bastard had you all going "Oh, he will be good and help the world." My ASS! The guy is a bastard! Hahaha... Whats this? Schneizel is the possible good guy? Hahahahahahahaha! I LOVE it! Whats this? Schneizel doesn't want the world? He wants Nunnally to be Empress? LOLZOR! Who REALLY is the bad guy here? I will say this... Until further notice, GO SCHNEIZEL! FLEIJA's or not, who REALLY is the lesser of two evils?

Okay, other than that awesomeness, we had three KOR's get their asses kicked. Poor Dorotheia and Monica never had a chance. And Bismark, while he did well, was also pwnt to hell. Albion is one cheap ass mecha... Kallen is going to have her hands full when they fight again leaving only three Rounds left. Nonnett (where was she at?), Anya, and Gino.

Poor Kallen though... I feel bad for her... I really do. That ass hat Lelouch doesn't deserve her.

I wonder what Gino is going to do though... And it seems Anya is with Schneizel still. So Schneizel's Merry Men consists of Cornelia, Deithard, Kanon, Anya, and of course Nunnally. This is pure awesome... pure awesome indeed........Hahahaha...

Oh yea, 10/10. Go Team Schneizel. Oh, and Suzaku... stop being a ass hole and snap out of it man.
I know huh. Funny. Schneizel doesn't want to be emperor/world? FUNNY!