View Single Post
Old 2009-12-30, 19:37   Link #267
Tabura

Just putting down something I thought of just now... hometown was stated to be an actual place, sweetfish river- sweetfish can actually be translated as bountiful and we were told in ep 5 that thinking of sweetfish in a river should make us think of something similar. Like a train with passangers. Bountiful with passangers... kinda what Japanese trains are. I don't quite get the downstream part... maybe going down Japan? to kyoto maybe? Rosa said something about Kyoto so I've been looking for clues connecting to that. And what do you find if you follow a railway "downstream"? Well there's definately gonna be some kind of a village. After that I'm no longer sure maybe a village famous for its shore and has something to do with a railway? I only thought about the first part and I'm sleepy so I didn't really think about much after that bountiful river=packed train thing :P
*edit* oh and Rosa said it wasn't really needed while Eva said it was a good hint. Kinda works wonders for the train theory
*edit* or throwing that theory aside some other way to read sweetfish?
*edit*Any1 thought of checking the names yet? Maybe the characters that repeat (if any do) every time the 6 sacrafices come around are the key to the golden land?
*edit* Did any1 else notice that the arms are missing in the epitaph? even tho the legs are mentioned twice...

Last edited by Tabura; 2009-12-30 at 19:55.
Tabura is offline   Reply With Quote