Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-02, 03:06   Link #157
Ryosuke
has became a producer

Hi! I wanted to say that Akamatsu's works were the best stuff I ever read in my life! I loved all his work especially Love Hina & Magister Negi Magi.

I was wondering did anyone notice the similarities between Magister Negi Magi and Final Fantasy X-2. For Example: both Asuna & Yuna had the same eye colour (blue and green), one of the student also wear similar clothing as Yuna and battles with dual pistols. I don't know her name but she held the same pose as Yuna. There weren't many examples but I found it very similar to FFX-2. People may disagree with me.

Also, did anyone notice the small mistake in book #3? When Eva used FRIGERANS EXARMATIO to freeze Negi and disarm him at the beginning of chapter 17, notice how Negi's left sleeve was shattered into pieces and it was ripped away. However, at the end of the chapter, Negi's left sleeve reappeared when ChaChamaru took off Negi's jacket. Strange isn't it. I guess Akamatsu missed the mistake due to hard work.

Anyway, thats all I m going to say. I hope Akamatsu would keep up the good work and continue to keep me happy!

Arigatou Akamatsu-sensei!

~
sorry if my english was not good
Ryosuke is offline   Reply With Quote