View Single Post
Old 2011-08-09, 04:23   Link #304
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra Vaal View Post
It looks better in the comics and with modern tweaks it could look adequate for a film. At least for that outfit, the futurist-esque look actually fits-- instead of this ridiculously unnecessary robot shit that Batman's been sporting in Nolan's series. Hell, I'd even take that toy's design over anything from Nolan's entire series, fanboy.
Please refrain from calling people out that way just because they disagree with your pov, especially when they only posted once in this thread and you thus have no grounds on which to call him out that way.

That being said, I have to disagree. Batman's costume designs in Nolan's films aren't as bad as you're saying. Granted, they're not the most ideal, but they're realistic. You can't expect Batman to be leaping rooftops and fighting gun-sporting criminals in a spandex costume, can you? As for the costume from the action figure, I really don't see how that is suitable for Batman at all. Batman is supposed to be a master of shadows, and an outfit with equitable amounts of yellow seems too flashy to me.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote