View Single Post
Old 2008-11-04, 05:41   Link #202
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Ok spoiler >
Quote:
Stupidity is more painful than many wounds in battle.
Who shouldn't have died? Haku shouldn't have died. Haku was totally kind and also strong. Haku might be the last user of Hyoton, the ice element, made of water and wind. A young boy with an affinity for two strong elements.

Haku would have won, but he was too kind. If he aimed for vital spots, Naruto and Sasuke would both be dead. The next step would have been to kill Kakashi and I think Kakashi would be dead aswell.

He shouldn't have died. I want Haku Shippuuden.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote