View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 12:55   Link #90
HyperCube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Since the start. Gas is matter just like liquids and solids, and she's already demonstrated an ability to teleport liquids (glass) and gas (the air and gases in the people she teleports) as well as 'pure' solids. Gases are simply molecules with more spacing; that's why states of matter are a function of both specific temperature AND pressure.

If she couldn't teleport gases and liquids, then everytime she or another person was teleported they would lose the air in their lungs and much of what's inside their stomach and digestive track (since a lot of the bacteria and enzymes we rely on compose much of the inside of our body). Blood would also be suspect. There would also be a significant pressure difference between the inside and outside of any person she teleports, which would have severe functionality and medical consequences (like the bends, eyes popping, eardrums bursting) that we never see any suggestion of in-series.

Teleporting gases and liquids are a mandatory secondary power of her demonstrated abilities.
It's like teleporting a Box and what's in his content.For exemple if i attach a rope to a person,so when i want to teleport the rope,the person teleports with it or no? it can but the rope will materialize in the person which is not safe.

So that contradics the fact of the safity of Dimensional teleportation (which is normally impossible since the human can't see farther than the 4th dimension) which is far to be safe because another dimension doesn't mean no obstacles (like gravity).

Of course if the fact of Kuroko using dimensional teleportation is stated in the story (which i didn't totally read) so i guess it's maybe related to the story.
HyperCube is offline   Reply With Quote