View Single Post
Old 2011-06-26, 10:55   Link #74
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I really don't see where your coming from Nosauz we're discussing people blocking out F2P players purely because they're F2P players and not for any of the reasons you gave above.

I'm not deputing that F2P players should be allowed to play anywhere I just think its silly to assume they're all lag ridden, low skilled griefer/hackers since I'm sure there are plenty of premium player that fall into those category as well.

Also SilverSyko thanks for the heads up on crafting.
It's probability of the quality player, the percentage of F2P players who are bad, or willing to ruin your game just for the "lulz" is higher than those that have invested some financial amount, infinitely in fact and that is why we should filter them. If your willing to spend money or some monetary amount on it, means that you in some way "value" the game, your more inclined to play well etc, etc, sure it doesn't change the baddies into pros but most of the time if something is free people tend to develop entitlement issues and are unwilling to do things even if their wrong.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote