View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 03:56   Link #1283
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I never quit. Even if we're losing with only 5 people on our team, I fight to the bitter end.

Not like there's major penalties for losing, your rewards just aren't as good. I only do it for the credits and exp, anyway. Once my merc hits level 50, I suspect I'll be on Ilum a lot.
Ilum is dead.

Though I admit, with the amount of servers, it's possible my server is not representative of Ilum. I can't even remember the last time I went there to pvp.

Had a few great battles in the first month of the game, but even then the majority of the time people were trying to get you to stop fighting so they could get their dailies/weeklies done (which I ignored, and always scrapped together a raid to kill all the people who thought it was great standing 10 feet away from each other trading nodes back and forth). Was always hilarious as I'd gank someone who stood there going 'stop, you're not supposed to fight on ilum, because Bioware is fail'. LoL. Enjoy your long speeder ride back, sissy.

Getting raids together to camp the opposing base and their speeder terminal was always fun for laughs as well. Too bad they nerfed that (though entirely understandable).

Also, I'm not sure why anyone would do warzones primarily for the credits and xp. :/ Even winning, the rewards in terms of credits/xp per hour are really bad. I mean, sure, my alts basically level via warzones, but that's because there's no xp off feature, so that's the only way I can really 'twink' them and get any benefit from doing so since leveling gets real slow via warzones.

As I wait for rated warzones, I spend most of my time on my Vanguard 'twink' who has 15000 hp, 60% damage reduction, and almost 700 base weapon damage, and 33% shield chance. As a tank. God, it's going to be boring doing all her story missions at once when I get to 50.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote